THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
1st Quarter Winner: Jennifer Mishler $200
2nd Quarter Winner: Fay Allison $200
3rd Quarter Winner: Fay Allison $200
End of Game Winner: Erroll McCrea
THANK YOU ALL for helping these girls get to Oklahoma City in July of 2020 to compete in the 2020 USA/ASA 18 Gold National Championships!
Super Bowl Squares FUNdraiser:
Win big while donating to a great cause! Please support Oregon Thunder 18 Gold by purchasing your Super Bowl square(s) today. Money raised will go to Oregon Thunder 18 Gold to help cover the costs of uniforms, field rentals, insurance and tournament costs.
First quarter: $200
Second quarter: $200
Third quarter: $200
Final score: $400
HOW TO ENTER:
- $25 payment “CASH” from one of the girls below!
- Alivia Eastman
- Addison Kachnik
- Ava Hergenhan
- Camille Leach
- Cassidy Kachnik
- Emily Paulson
- Kacie Schmidt
- Kiara McCrea
- Natasha Stubbs
- Rylee Valentine
- Sophia vanderSommen
- Sydney Brown
$25.00 per square
- The Super Bowl pool will consist of a 10 x 10 grid making up 100 squares. The ENTRY FEE is $25 per square. There is no limit on the number of squares a person may buy.
- After all the squares have been purchased, the names will randomly be placed from Left to Right, Top to Bottom.
- After the names have been placed, the numbers 0 – 9 will be randomly selected and assigned to each of the 10 columns in the grid. The numbers for each column and row represent the last digit of the score for the teams playing in the Super Bowl.
- Entry fees are due by January 30, 2020. Purchase your squares ASAP. Once all the squares are sold, no further entries will be permitted and there are no refunds.
- The player who owns the square that represents the score at the end of each quarter during the Super Bowl will win. The payout is as follows: $200 at the end of the 1st quarter; $200 at the end of the 2nd quarter; $200 at the end of the 3rd quarter; and $400 at the game final.